Location: Las Vegas
Career Experience: Legal, Contract Law, Business Law, M&A
Experience And Industry Summary:
Prior to attending law school, Omar was a commercial real estate banker for approximately seventeen years. Omar assisted in financing projects in Nevada, California, Utah, Arizona, and Washington by analysing projects and reviewing trust agreements, leases, syndication documents and other loan- related documents. During the great recession, Omar had an opportunity to work as a special asset officer in the commercial real estate department of a regional bank. As a special assets officer, apart from analyzing the financial side of the project, Omar got more involved in the risk assessment side of banking during which time he was in constant communication with clients and attorneys to minimize losses.
While Omar was successful in his previous career, he felt that his calling was more toward the legal side of banking and finance rather than sales and attended the William S. Boyd School of Law. Following graduation from law school, Omar left the banking sector to pursue a career as a transactional attorney.
Following graduation from law school, Omar left the banking sector to pursue a career as a transactional attorney. Since that time, he has worked for national and regional firms, where he represented clients in contract, banking, real estate, and acquisition matters.
In his time away from the office, Omar enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and playing golf.
Areas of Practice
Banking and Finance Law
Real Estate Law
Mergers & Acquisitions
- TAM SAM SOM Examples
- How a Business Growth Consultant Can Accelerate Your Growth
- Tips on How to Pitch Your Business to Capital Providers
- Navigating the Startup Ecosystem: Tips for New Entrepreneurs
- 10 Strategies to Secure Startup Capital for Your Business
- Sevans PR
- What Not to Do as an Investor?
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Angel Investors in Las Vegas
- How to Invest in Startups
- Key Considerations When Choosing the Right Business Incubator for Startups