The Incubate Vegas Program provides business development and startup incubation services for first-time entrepreneurs and disadvantaged small businesses in Clark County, Nevada. Our mission is to empower local entrepreneurs to build high-growth companies and equip them with the tools and skills necessary to scale their ventures to the next level. In this immersive 10-week program, participants receive access to coworking facilities, mentorship, hands-on workshops, and mentorship opportunities.
Registering now will put you in line for the Fall cohort which will start in September and finish in December 2023.
What you will learn:
Over the course of the 10-week program, entrepreneurs will hear from business experts on a variety of core topics related to starting and scaling a startup.
Topics will include:
- Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
- How to start a business in Nevada
- Business setup considerations
- Storytelling about your business idea
- And more…
Who the program is for:
People considering starting a business or have an idea to explore. People who have started a business and need help to grow.
We are looking for entrepreneurs that are:
- Are highly motivated!
- Want to explore business ideas.
- Want to learn more about starting or scaling a startup business.
- Are from an under-served population.
- Want to engage with other entrepreneurs.