How To Add Zip to Your Zoom Meetings & Live Events
Whether you’re leading a discussion, presenting to the board, or energizing a team, how you speak is crucial. In this interactive workshop, professional speaker Liz Goodgold shares what works and what doesn’t when it comes to giving a talk.
Join her as she shares how to:
- Start a speech the right way and the 7 deadly sins that always fail
- Tell a story and “sell” a story to make a compelling point. Alert: bring a short story and we will work together on polishing it to perfection
- Incorporate an interactive component so you talk with your audience vs. at your audience
- Inject your Zoom meetings with zip and personality that build a cohesive team
- Inject the 15 new rules of speaking for today’s digitally distracted world
- Effectively handle Q&A without embarrassing you or your audience
Liz Goodgold is a branding and communications expert who has worked with over 14,000 employees and entrepreneurs to brand better and speak “gooder.” A former brand manager at Quaker Oats, she creates winning strategies that earn sizzling results.
Quick with a quip, Liz dishes the dirt on celebrity branding on 2 television shows, was a finalist judge for Simon Cowell, and is a frequent guest on TV.
Liz is in an exclusive relationship with coffee. You can reach her at Liz@RedFireBranding.com
- Doors open at 12:00 pm, and the speaker starts at 12:15 pm.
- Free parking is available
- Lunch is provided with ticket purchase, which includes sandwiches, chips, salad and beverages.
UNR Innevation Center, 89501